We are your professional insulation technicians for Bonners Ferry insulation services. Trust us, you don’t want to DIY this one. The experts here at Selkirk Energy Solutions have the know-how, experience, and high quality equipment to ensure great installation that lasts.
Importance of hiring Selkirk Energy Solutions:
1. We know our stuff – Our experts understand your property’s unique needs and will recommend the best insulation for you.
2. Quality is key – Our technicians use high-quality materials that meet industry standards. You’ll get a longer lifespan for your insulation and peace of mind.
3. Precision matters – Spray foam insulation in Bonner Ferry requires precise application for maximum results. Selkirk Energy Solutions has the specialized skills to get the job done right, preventing air leakage.
4. Time and money savings – DIY projects often lead to costly mistakes. Let our team handle it efficiently and save you in the long run.
5. Safety first – Handling chemicals and equipment can be risky. Selkirk has the experience and follows proper safety protocols, to protect everyone involved.
6. No legal headaches – Building codes and regulations are nothing to mess around with. Selkirk Energy Solutions knows the rules and makes sure your installation is in compliance.
Discover the best insulation services in Bonners Ferry, Sandpoint, and Coeur d’Alene areas! At Selkirk Energy Solutions, we pride ourselves on our extensive construction experience and our unwavering commitment to delivering top-quality results. Explore our portfolio of completed projects for satisfied local customers and see the difference we can make for you!
Factors like square footage, insulation material, climate, and desired R-value are considered. A professional insulation contractor provides an accurate estimate after conducting an energy audit. Estimate details materials, labor, and equipment costs. Proper insulation improves energy efficiency, cost savings, occupant comfort, and reduces environmental impact.
There are many different factors when choosing the right insulation for a project, somethings to consider: Is the roof going to be vented? Am I heating with electric gas or wood? What kind of HVAC system will be used? Are there areas that have tendency to grow mold? Your builder should typically have the knowledge and expertise to answer these questions to help you make the best decision on which type of insulation you need. When you start working with a builder, give us a call!
Great question! YES, Avista has opportunities that help with the cost of upgrading insulation in your ceiling. Below is what I was able to gather from their website (7/10/23):
R-11 or less
These numbers are for Single-Family Homes – Contractor Install is required in order to take advantage of their rebates.
Meet Jordan, Rodney and Doug Helmuth. They have been proudly serving North Idaho for years as a small family operated business. They bring expertise, family values, and top notch insulation solutions.
With years of experience and helping their community, they are dedicated to providing comfort and savings for NW Insulation in homes and businesses.